Sunday, August 10, 2008

Life is sweet.

I'm exhausted, but wanted to say quickly that life is dang good right now. I feel so fortunate, for I have it all: a job I think I'll like (and be decent at and that will benefit society), a wonderful boyfriend (whom I get crazier about every day), an awesome family, a cool living situation, a functional car, good health, and more. I have absolutely NO complaints at this time.

Oooh, and a good thing happened today: I went to the batting cages, and I didn't suck! It was actually... fun. I enjoyed it, and I'm looking a bit more forward to this Friday (my 25th b-day!), where I'll play my first double-header on a co-ed team led by my boyfriend. Should be fun, hopefully!

For now, I get to sleep so I can be fresh & ready for week 2 of teaching! Cheers, and good night!

2 comments:

Mark Zimmerman said...

*applause* I share your hooray!

Maya said...

update time! i want to know how your job is going!