Sunday, June 15, 2008

A 180

So, wow... things have completely turned around in a short period of time!! :) Here are the updates:

1.) My car will be fixed tomorrow, which means I have to give my beloved rental (a Pontaic G6) back... but it's cool.



2.) I will officially be moving to the Phoenix area during the next two weeks! I found an awesome roommate (thanks, roommates.com!!), and she's finishing up school to be a teacher, too! Which brings me to the next point...

3.) Pending a smooth meeting-of-the-administration tomorrow morning, I will be teaching 6th grade math at a Phoenix-area middle school!! :D I'm scared as hell, but I think it can also be awesome!! (One subject... 50-minute periods... one grade... Heaven!) I'll create a separate blog for that, fear not.

4.) My dysplasia's still kicking my cervix's butt (heh), but I'll be having that procedure done in a week, while I still have health insurance. Shouldn't be life-shattering.


So, in short, things are MUCH better! Thank you ALL so much for your kind thoughts; I think that helped me a great deal!

And now, back to packing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!!! So does this mean that Isaac will be going with you? That would be great! Have fun enlightening the minds of 6th graders!!

Eve :-)

Marybeth said...

thanks, eve!! :) yes, isaac gets to accompany me on my voyage! the gal i'll be living with has 2 dogs (downstairs) and a cat (upstairs), so isaac will join the top floor crew! :) hope you're well!