Monday, March 31, 2008

Creativity...

So my coworker and I are preparing to do this AWESOME presentation for 6th and 8th graders on Friday... I've decided to do an anti-tobacco rap, but all the ones we have suck... So I rewrote "Yeah" (by Usher, feat. Lil' Jon & Ludacris)! Here are my new lyrics:

"No!”
(feat. Mb & JB)

[Mb:]
Peace up! C-wood!

[JB:]
No, no! No way!

(JB! Mb! JB! Mb!)

[Mb:]
Let’s go!

[JB:]
No, no, no… no, no, no, no…

[Mb(Verse 1):]

Up getting’ lunch with my homies, tryin’ to get a lil’ pizza,
but it looks really greasy,
‘cause you know how it is.
I saw a cutie checkin’ up on me, from the way he was smilin’ my way,
you would think that he knew me,
So we decided to chill…

He asked me to smoke with him,
He had me feelin’ like I’m ready to puke!
(Watch out! Oh! Watch out!)
He’s saying, “Smoke with me! Smoke with me,”
So I got up and l let him watch me go,
He said, “Please just try one!”
Then I told him, I said,

No, no, no….


[Mb/JB(Chorus):]
No (no) Smoker hacked phlegm balls and said, “Smoke with me”
No (no) I got so grossed out I forgot he told me
No (no) His mom got emphysema and cancer
No (no) Next thing I knew he was all up on me, coughing
No, no, no…

[JB(Verse 2):]

So he’s all up in my grill now,
Got me thinking that it might be stupid to smoke like him,
‘Cause he’s ready to hurl (ready to hurl)
But I gotta keep it real now,
‘Cause he’s in my math class in the seat next to me,
And that’ d be awkward.
Because I don’t know
If I take that chance
Just where it’s gonna lead,
But what I do know
Is the way he smells
Makes cutie real gross to me.
The way he’s (so broke!)
I’m like, NO, just wanna save my money.
He asked if I had a light,
I said, “Yeah right!”
Why on earth is he smokin’ that stuff?
And I said….

[Mb/JB(Chorus):]
No (no) Smoker hacked phlegm balls and said, “Smoke with me”
No (no) I got so grossed out I forgot he told me
No (no) His mom got emphysema and cancer
No (no) Next thing I knew he was all up on me, coughing
No, no, no…

[Mb:]
Hey, JB!

[Mb(Verse 3):]
Watch out!
Tobacco’s ridiculous,
In the mags, looking so obnoxious.
And wow, these companies are tryin’ ‘to hook,
Young kids ‘cause they think they like the look…
Forget about the game, I'm a spit the truth,
They won’t stop ‘til they get you in a funeral suit,
So give ‘em your money and it’ll be gone with your lives,
All so this stupid industry can survive…
I left the cigs and I took my health,
Now I’m the one who will keep all of my wealth,
How you like me now,
When smokers spend over one hundred thousand…
That’s just for a pack a day
Of smokes and not much more, for realz
They get ya hooked now and leave you dead,
They want people who don’t think and use their head…

[Chorus]

[Mb/JB(Bridge):]
Take that and rewind it back, JB got the skillz to make ya wanna say NO
Take that and rewind it back, Mb got the facts to make ya wanna say NO
Take that and rewind it back, JB got the help to make ya wanna say NO
Take that and rewind it back, Mb got the ways to make ya wanna say NO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Maya said...

lol!

Unknown said...

Wow, Issima. You scare me sometimes. Heh.