Sunday, March 2, 2008

Days left to live...

So my mom & sis have tried this online calculator thingee... it's pretty cool! It tells you how many days old you are first off. Then, you can go to a life expectancy calculator and see how old you're expected to be. It tells you about how many days you have left to live, based on the info you entered.

Here are my stats:

I am 8966 days old.

Chronologically, I'm 24 (and a half!) years old, but my virtual age is 11.4. (Ha! Ain't that the truth??)

Apparently, the average life expectancy (for Americans??? They never seemed to specify...) is 74. Mine is 86.6 years. I was hoping for more, but that's not too bad, if I'm in reasonably good health.

I seem to have about 22800 days left to live. Crazy!

Ok, that's all for now. I hope you check it out! There's a lot of other interesting stuff on the site, too, so check it out. Here is the link to the age in days thingee, and here is the life expectancy calculator! Enjoy! :)

P.S. Carpe diem, yo!

No comments: